With the Garden Path Maker Mold, you can easily create cemented pathways and tracks in straight, circular or angular patterns.
The 35x35x3.6 cm mold consists of irregular-shaped wireframe which holds the cement slurry resulting in an earthy and natural-looking stone element for your yard or garden after drying. You can also use red mud or any other building paste to enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. Add stone, sand or plant grass in the gaps afterwards.
Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas, patios and more.
Easy to operate.
Mold can be used repeatedly or use multiple molds at the same time until footpath is complete.
It's possible to make paths of different colors, just blend preferred coloring pigment into the cement before pouring. No expensive equipment or laying costs! Practical and convenient and you save money while adding to the charm and beauty of your yard or garden.
Step by Step Instructions for using your Garden Path Maker Mold:
1. Rake the area you want your stones in and place your mold down
2. Prepare concrete in separate container
3. Pour wet concrete into Maker Mold
4. Use board or other straight edge to smooth and even out the surface of your concrete
5. While wet you can add any decorative items to your concrete; shells, foot or hand prints, rocks, colored glass, etc.
6. Trowel to smooth around added items, if necessary
7. Allow to set overnight
8. Remove Maker Mold
9. Add fill dust, stones, sand, gravel, etc. to the spaces in between and sweep clean.